Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday/ viernes 24


1

Remember to do 30 minutes of Lexia and
30 minutes of Freckle or Happy Numbers.

Recuerda de hacer 30 minutos de Lexia y
30 minutos de Freckle o Happy Numbers.



Journal Writing/ Diario

I am ______________.
Write big or little. Draw yourself.


I am ______________.
Escribe big o little. Dibújate.




Activity/ Actividad

Draw a picture of a rainy day.

Haz un dibujo de un día lluvioso.




2

Print the book/ Imprime el libro

or read it on the screen/ o leelo en la pantalla.

Then, choose 4 pictures and write sentences using:
I am __________.
Ask an adult to add ing at the end of the verbs.


Luego, escoge 4 fotos y escribe oraciones usando:
I like to __________.
Pídele a un adulto que escriba ing al final de los verbos.









3



My Math- Volume 2- new book: pages 495-498

Use pennies to do a train taller than the rocket.
Draw the train.

Usa centavos para hacer un tren más alto que el cohete.
Dibuja el  tren.



Circle the taller object. Draw an x on the shorter object.
If the objects are the same height, underline them.

Circula el objeto mas alto. Dibuja una x en el objeto mas corto.
Si los objetos son de la misma altura, subráyalos.



Draw a tall object. Draw a short object.


Dibuja un objeto alto. Dibuja un objeto pequeño.


4

Practice writing look, was, play.
Look for the words.
Write sentences:
I look __________.
I was ___________.
I play ___________.


Practica escribiendo look, was, play.
Busca por las palabras.
Escribe oraciones:
I look __________.
I was ___________.
I play ___________.



No comments:

Post a Comment